Peanut Butter Waffles
Not everything delicious has to be from scratch! This was originally a pancake recipe, but I've always loved waffles more so I tweaked it a bit. This is the original recipe: http://www.jif.com/Recipes/Details/5696
You will need:
Pancake & Waffle Mix (Eggs, oil, milk or water for mix) (I used Aunt Jemima)
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tbl Peanut Butter
1 Tbl Syrup (Optional)
Bananas and Strawberries for topping
Confectioners Sugar (Optional)
1. Make the mix as directed on the box for either pancakes or waffles.
2. Add Cinnamon, peanut butter, and syrup. Mix well.
3. This made 6 waffles in my waffle iron but makes 4 pancakes in a griddle.
4. Slice bananas and strawberries and top waffles/pancakes.
5. Dust with confectioners sugar and pour on some syrup if desired.