Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Very yummy and moist! I love the orange flavour! This recipe makes ~ 1 1/2 dozen.
The original post: http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2010/04/creamsicle-cookies.html
You will Need:
1/2 Cp + 2 Tbl Flour
Heaped 1/8 Tsp Baking Soda (I used 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder. They don't rise as much but still taste just as yummy!)
1/8 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cp Butter (Softened)
2 Tbl Sugar
2 Tbl Brown Sugar
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Zest of 1 Orange
1/2 Cp White Chocolate Chips (I like the idea of using dark chocolate next time. Of course it'll be less "creamsicley", but the dark chocolate will go nicely with the orange flavour.)
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars. Add the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the baking soda and salt.
4. Slowly add in the flour and mix until it's all combined.
5. Add the zest and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by the Tsp full onto a cookie sheet.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake!
8. Let them cool before movie them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!